It's Sunday!
It's another beautiful day in Richland, with blue skies sihouetted by the blazing yellows, oranges, and reds of the trees as autumn slowly pushes summer out of the way. Tonight I will be taking Matt, Kim, and Konnor to the Tri-City Americans hockey game at 5:00. Yesterday was such a great day, and I will write about it later. Part of yesterday was when Kim and I went to Ashley Manor to see Grandma Rossiter. She has aged a lot since the last time I saw her, but she still has her laugh and she just kept saying how glad she was that we were there. Irene is still funny and feisty, but it's really hard to understand what she is saying. Kim was so caring and loving to Grandma and other people there, it really was touching to me. So I am going to sign off now, and will write more later. Hope it's a great day for all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home