Homecoming night!
Good Saturday evening! I'm watching the Boston-New York game, with the Yankees totally dominating the Red Sox 13-6. Kim and Konnor are at the Hanford High Homecoming dance, as is Matt. It's true that Matt is no longer in high school now that he has started at CBC, but he went to the dance with a group of friends. Hope that they all have fun!
So what has been happening around here? I have been working each weekday and this past week was a really good one. Today I got up early and did some housework, then just laid around and watched the Houston-St. Louis game. Tomorrow I hope to go to church, do some laundry, then watch the Seahawks-Patriots, and the two baseball games. Next week I will work at several different schools, mostly elementary and one middle school.
Oh, the Yankees just scored 2 more runs. Wow. The fans at Fenway are sure quiet. Wonder why.
Soon I hope to have some pictures posted. Until later, Kelly
So what has been happening around here? I have been working each weekday and this past week was a really good one. Today I got up early and did some housework, then just laid around and watched the Houston-St. Louis game. Tomorrow I hope to go to church, do some laundry, then watch the Seahawks-Patriots, and the two baseball games. Next week I will work at several different schools, mostly elementary and one middle school.
Oh, the Yankees just scored 2 more runs. Wow. The fans at Fenway are sure quiet. Wonder why.
Soon I hope to have some pictures posted. Until later, Kelly

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home